Home

Reddit ama discussion

AMA Discussion : ghostoftsushima - Reddit

AMA Discussion. Announcement. Close. 51. Posted by 4 days ago. AMA Discussion. Announcement. We would like to welcome everyone here to the r/GhostofTsushima Japanese History AMA! The AMA is brought to you by the administrators of r/GhostofTsushima and the r/GhostofTsushima discord server, in conjunction with the Japanese History discord server. The panel assembled today for the AMA are some. An AMA is a scheduled question and answer session that takes place at a certain time on the social news site Reddit. The individual who hosts the AMA answers questions from anyone who asks

View entire discussion ( 10.9k comments) More posts from the IAmA community. 8.5k. Posted by 2 days ago. Music. In 2015, I was named principal cello of the Indianapolis Symphony at 20, making me one of the youngest principals in the country. Saturday, I'll be performing in CA's first live orchestra since COVID as part of San Diego's Mainly Mozart Festival, the US' largest gathering of. The AMA has now concluded - Thank you so much for coming and asking your questions! It's time to get ready for the Overwatch developer AMA! From 1:30 - 3:30 PM PDT | 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM EDT | 20:30 - 22:30 UTC, we will have several developers from the Overwatch team present within this thread to answer your questions! We've written out a few things to know, so please read before. Hearthstone Team Reddit AMA - August 11. Concluded! Hey friends, On Tuesday, August 11 from 10:30 a.m. PT - 12:30 p.m. PT, members of the Hearthstone team will be around to answer questions asked in this thread. As mentioned in the initial announcement last Friday, we will get through as many questions as we can before taking a lunch break, with some team members returning to answer. Anyone know when we can start submitting questions on reddit? With the AMA being tomorrow they don't seem to be leaving people much time to get their submissions in. mostly one day before the ama start, if i not mistaken. Flag. Spam; Abuse; Report ; 0 · Like. Crossil Registered Users Posts: 7,888. April 9. davedave1124 said: I think asking about communication (or the lack of it) is perfectly. View entire discussion ( 7.2k comments) More posts from the IAmA community. 41.9k. Posted by 5 days ago. Unique Experience . Iama guy who has been living alone in an abandoned 'ghost town' for over 6 months. I bought the town just over two years ago. AMA! Hey reddit, My name is Brent and in July 2018 I purchased the former mining town of Cerro Gordo with my biz partner Jon and some friends.

Find Reddit Ama Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Reddit Ama and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM. Explore more on Reddit Ama Reddit is a network of communities based on people's interests. Find communities you're interested in, and become part of an online community But first, what is a Reddit AMA? Reddit, a massive online community home to user-led discussions on every topic imaginable, bills itself as the front page of the internet. The site gets over 330 million unique visitors per month . Reddit AMAs (which stands for Ask Me Anything)—whether they're timed around the news cycle or simply focused on a topic of great general interest.

What is an AMA? AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. In the Reddit-sphere, AMAs are a place for anyone (but preferably experts in a field) to make themselves available for questions from Reddit's 5 million AMA followers. What is an IAmA? IAmA stands for I am a [fill in blank] and is usually followed by an AMA. IAmAs are predominantly. A Guy Who's Been Living Solo In A Ghost Town Did A Reddit AMA, And The Whole Discussion Is Fascinating Pang-Chieh Ho Oct 6, 2020 @09:41 AM . Two years ago, Brent Underwood purchased the abandoned mining town of Cerro Gordo, where he has been living as its sole resident for the last six months. When Underwood went on Reddit's r/IAmA to do a Q&A last Sunday, many Reddit users had questions for. Throughout the coming weeks, communities around Reddit will host AMA sessions with medical professionals, health organizations, and authoritative voices on coronavirus and its impact. Expert AMA sessions confirmed at the time of writing (more to be added soon): Congressman Jim Himes. U.S Representative of Connecticut's 4th District. His AMA session took place on Monday, April 27th, at 3:00pm. Top Three Comments from Jennifer Golbeck's Reddit AMA Discussion. admin · June 5, 2014. 0 1 1.3k 0. admin 2014-06-05. In the Ted Talk below, Computer Scientist Jennifer Golbeck tells the story of how ones Facebook Likes show strong correlations to seemingly unrelated personal attributes - the often cited example is how Liking the page Curly Fries is a strong indicator of high IQ, or.

What Exactly Is a Reddit AMA? - Lifewir

1. NASA, in Reddit AMA, says Earth probably won't be eaten by a black hole. Nothing can escape the gravitational pull of a black hole, so it's good we're not getting sucked into one anytime soon
  2. istrators on 11 October 2011. Critics, such as r/jailbait's creator, disputed claims that this thread was the basis of the decision, instead clai
  3. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution will answer questions about Georgia elections during a Reddit AMA starting at noon on Wednesday, Sept. 2
  4. Welcome . Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username

I am Elon Musk, CEO/CTO of a rocket company, AMA! - reddit

1. So we decided to embark on an experiment to find and demonstrate the value of Reddit to our higher ed communications strategy, and we found it in the Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything). Reddit: An Overview Reddit is an online community launched in 2005, comprising thousands of discussion forums (subreddits or subs) created by registered users (redditors) and monitored by moderators.
  2. g Reddit AMAs with the first one starting in February. Since we would like our first Reddit AMA to be focused on Balance and Matchmaking and our Lead Balance Designer is currently on vacation, we'd like to push this AMA to next week. Here's a.
  3. DENVER — 9NEWS Director of Reporting Chris Vanderveen and 9Health Expert Dr. Payal Kohli hosted a Reddit Ask Me Anything (it's generally called an AMA) on Thursday to answer a wide range.

Ask Us Anything! - reddit

› General Discussion . Reddit DLC AMA is live « 1 2 3 » Go. Comments. SeanJeanquoi Registered Users Posts: 2,886. April 10 edited April 10. @neodeinos Fun thing to do in their AMA's: go to your find on page thing and type in _CA This will show you how many times CA staff have been mentioned and how many times they have answered questions. So far CA have only responded once and the. Reddit (/ ˈ r ɛ d ɪ t /, stylized in its logo as reddit) is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.. Registered members submit content to the site such as links, text posts, and images, which are then voted up or down by other members. Posts are organized by subject into user-created boards called subreddits, which cover a variety of topics such as. The lively discussion wandered from the inheritance of personality traits to the effects of genes on eating behaviors to the importance of interpersonal relationships for maintaining good health. Read on for some of the most interesting exchanges that took place or check out the full AMA on Reddit. Is it true that genetics can 'skip' a generation, or multiple? Katz: Genetic conditions show. One of the most popular subreddits on Reddit is AMA (Ask me Anything). It started out as simple threas where people would ask literally anything to anyone who hosted an AMA. It didn't take long before celebrities started joining the fun. Some see it as a way to connect with their audiences, while others foolishly use it for merely self-promotion. There are celebrity AMAs that have gone. Scholomance Academy Community AMA - Facts, Card Discussions & More. We've prepared an article about recently answered questions on Reddit/Twitter from developers about the upcoming expansion - Scholomance Academy. Note: Some questions/answers might be slightly edited to improve the reading experience, but their meaning should stay the same

Hearthstone Team Reddit AMA - August 11 : hearthston

Hello everyone, I'm really sorry to announce that we will need to cancel our Reddit AMA. Things are very hectic in the lead up to 3.3 and our illustrious leaders will be too busy to make this as thorough as we would like. As of now we are postponing this and will announce a new date in the future Lily Tomlin: Five Reddit AMA Answers by Reddit. 7:27. Parks and Rec's Jean Ralphio, Ben Schwartz: Ask Me Anything! by Reddit. 17:16. Neil DeGrasse Tyson: Reddit AMA by Reddit. 13:40 . Joseph Kim. We're hosting a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) featuring Justin Stocks, co-founder of Codename Entertainment and game director for the award-winning idle/clicker game. [Archived] Classic Discussion. Hedhel-draenor (Hedhel) 2019-08-20 18:46:24 UTC #1. Here are some of the answers of the reddit AMA of the WoW Classic Dev team for those that do not venture into reddit. Q: Will servers be brought down at some point before release or will players be able to sit at character select waiting for Enter World to activate? A: We are likely to perform some kind. Hi All, We will be doing our second Reddit AMA starting in just a couple of minutes. We will be in the /r/IAMA subreddit. I will be joining a small group of engineers and product managers to help answer your questions. If you are interested pop over to Reddit and let us know what you want better.

Reddit is bigger than pretty much every game's own forums, but CA is about the only developer I'm aware of that ignores their own forums in favour of Reddit. It's weird. It's weird. Depends how you define neglect/ignore I suppose The reddit AMA is hilarious. You see his ego well before he enters a room, he was a humble guy in the early days, then suddenly something happened and he thought he was the second coming. Met him once, he was nice, but due to his attitude since he had success and the numerous stories and also the writing guild incident I thank Jebus he's in America I'm not on reddit, but from what I can read there from time to time, this lovely forum is like a happy little family compared to that disgusting Plattform called Reddit. Reddit feels like the Wild West full of trolls and insults without any forum rules. This forum is way more civilised than Reddit. I like it here, even if we all disagree from. Hostage Negotiator Shares Tips on Getting What You Want in Reddit AMA 'Fair' is the 'F' word in negotiations. Lifestyle Staff • May 25, 2016 February 18, 2017 Everything we've previously been taught about negotiation is wrong, Chris Voss counsels Reddit users. [C]ompromise is the worst thing you can do The former lead international kidnapping negotiator for the FBI. Melissa Hutchison is going to be doing a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) at 6PM PDT Friday (or tonight depending on timezones) Here is a link for you to see what time it will be in your local time zone. You will be able to ask her anything (within reason) so this could be the perfect opportunity to ask about The Walking Dead and Clementine or maybe find out if she has recorded her lines for 204.

Classic AMA on Reddit...Heaven forbid you actually use the Wow forums! WoW Classic. WoW Classic General Discussion. Kittsuera-lothar (Kittsuera) 2019-08-17 15:51:16 UTC #8. If wow servers are down, guess when you are getting an update regarding the servers on their website. Using an offsite free social network is a smart move. besides you don't advertise your store sales just to your. The social news site Reddit has occasionally been the topic of controversy due to the presence of communities on the site (known as subreddits) devoted to explicit or controversial material. In 2012, Yishan Wong, the site's then-CEO, stated, We stand for free speech.This means we are not going to ban distasteful subreddits. We will not ban legal content even if we find it odious or if we. I guess I'll create a reddit account and submit that for the AmA. Edited May 26, 2019 by ADingoAteMyXRP. Share this post. Link to post Share on other sites. Create an account or sign in to comment . You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Create an account. Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy! Register a new account. Sign in. Already have an account? Sign in.

Discussion Reddit AMA for Freedome VPN. Title. Author. Category search subcategories search archived. Tags. What to search. discussions comments questions answers Articles. Date within. of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04. Search. Reddit AMA for Freedome VPN. Anna_B Posts: 13. December 2015 in F-Secure FREEDOME. Come and join our @reddit_AMA and ask us. Here's one for you, why do we not have mirrors in cockpit view.. General Discussion ; Reddit AMA Starting Soon! Existing user? Sign In . Sign In. Remember me Not recommended on shared computers Sign In. Forgot your password? Sign Up This Topic All Content; This Topic ; This Forum; Advanced Search. The Reddit AMA had over 1.3K comments in such a short period of time, but Chris did his best to answer everything he was able to. You can check out the entire AMA on the reddit as it's far too.

Questions for tomorrow's REDDIT AMA (MEGATHREAD) - Page 2

1. We'll be hosting a Reddit AMA Thursday Feb 21 at 11 AM EDT for anyone that's interested. More details are available in the reddit thread . Hope to see some of you there
  2. Discussion Reddit AMA for Freedome VPN. Title. Author. Category search subcategories search archived. Tags. What to search. discussions comments questions answers Articles. Date within. of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04. Search. Reddit AMA for Freedome VPN. Anna_B Posts: 13. December 2015 in News and Feedback. Come and join our @reddit_AMA and ask us.
  3. › General Discussion . Reddit DLC AMA is live « 1 2 3 » Go. Comments [Deleted User] Posts: 0. April 9. The user and all related content has been deleted. Flag. Spam; Abuse; Report; 8 · 8 Like. Arsenic Registered Users Posts: 5,728. April 9. RikRiorik said: Arsenic said: I begin to think this is a very clever move by CA. We say we want more communication, they offer us an AMA that.
  4. g AMA to field questions and have responses at the ready. Scardella says responses to AMAs are one of the top ways for a lawyer to grow business. Done well, you engage regularly and respectfully, she says. You can.

This is Macaulay Culkin

Reddit Ama: Latest News, Photos, Videos on Reddit Ama

Love is real and has taken physical manifestation in the comment section of Cookie Monster's AMA. If you're at all familiar with Reddit you'll know what AMA means, and if you're not it stands for. To help achieve this goal, Reddit is launching its Voting In America Ask Me Anything (AMA®) discussion series, as a part of our Up the Vote initiative. Over the coming weeks, Reddit will host experts who can skillfully explain voting laws, voter rights, and demystify the process for first time voters and the many Americans who are new to voting absentee or by mail. Participants. On the back of a closed beta targeting December, the Producer and Lead Game Designer for upcoming Corepunk hosted an AMA on Reddit earlier touching on player housing, map size, and more WayForward running a Shantae Reddit AMA tomorrow. Your wish is granted . 05 October, 2020 by rawmeatcowboy | Comments: 0 Got a question about the Shantae series? Why not ask Shantae co-creator, Matt Bozon? Mr. Bozon is heading over to Reddit tomorrow to answer your questions about the character and franchise! The AMA is being hosted by Limited Run Games, and will be live on the Games Subreddit. Reddit is a social news aggregation and web content discussion website where registered members, also known as Redditors, post content such as images, links, and text posts

What do we know for sure? Female heister is Scottish. Old Hoxton is priority one. Old Hox is coming out before the female heister. The Dentist's heists aren't coming out in any specific order, but Old Hox Breakout is most likely coming out first. Appearently old Hox has a new mask, which resembles his old one with what appears to be fire damage. Almir is not going to be at PAX. He said his. all discussions. From his Reddit AMA, Anthony Fantano's Favorite Rappers Follow. Upvote +11 Downvote. yodawg111. 6,587. Upvote +11 Downvote. He just listed some favorites, I'm guessing no order. General Discussions ; Reddit AMA on 2020-08-14 facebook; twitter; youtube; Sign in to follow this . Followers 0. Reddit AMA on 2020-08-14. By rooter, 1 hour ago in General Discussions. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. rooter. Link below. Sorry if this has already been posted. Buckeye https://old.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/fwpt19/im_ray_dalio_founder_of_bridgewater_associates/?sort=to

Orchid's AMA Recap Sep 15, 2020. Orchid recently held two Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions in our official Reddit and Telegram groups giving our community members the opportunity to ask their most burning questions of our CEO, Dr. Steven Waterhouse. It was inspiring to see the community's passion to learn about all things Orchid, from staking to VPN providers to nanopayments and even to DeFi. Dr. Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige held a Reddit AMA on Wednesday, in which he answered lots of questions about Avengers: Endgame and the wider Marvel Cinematic Universe. You can wade through.

Reddit published Hawking's responses to 11 questions on Thursday, a little over two months after the AMA began. The thread received over 9,000 questions in the span of a week, making it the third. What is Reddit? In this guide, we will walk you through the terminology, perks, and how to navigate the various communities of the popular social media site Jen Golbeck Reddit AMA: I am a computer science prof., author and Slate contributor studying creepy things we can do with your data online ask me anything

In-N-Out cook's Reddit AMA reveals secrets of popular

reddit: the front page of the interne

r/science, formally dubbed the New Reddit Journal of Science, is an Internet forum on Reddit where the community of participants discuss science topics. A popular feature of the forum is Ask me Anything (AMA) public discussions. As of 2014, r/science attracted 30,000-100,000 visitors per day, making it the largest community-managed science forum and an attractive place to host discussions General Discussion. BlizzStepher 2019-06-05 22:26:39 UTC #1. Greetings Heroes! Want to be able to ask the devs working on Heroes of the Storm your burning questions about recent content updates? Your chance is coming soon! Below is a schedule of some upcoming AMA's the Heroes of the Storm team will be holding in the coming months: Thursday, June 20th 10:00 am - 12 noon PDT* - Hero Rework.

Guide to Reddit AMAs PR Socia

A coronavirus AMA. 31 questions and answers about COVID-19 . My thoughts on what to do now and other topics. By Bill Gates | March 19, 2020 . 0. Yesterday I did a Reddit Ask Me Anything session on COVID-19. As usual, Redditors asked a lot of smart questions, and it was a great opportunity to have a fact-based discussion about this pandemic and what we can do to prevent the next one. (And as I. Comment from discussion Prof-Stephen-Hawking's comment from discussion Science AMA Series: Stephen Hawking AMA Answers!. Finally, as a bonus, here's his favourite film, song, and the last thing. For in-depth discussions, this is worth the cost of admission. like Barack Obama who has one of the top voted question and answer sessions of all time on Reddit. r/AMA, on the other hand, is

The AMA will take place on Thursday, October 8th, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT in the Microsoft Exchange AMA Space Add the event to your calendar and view in your time zone here. An AMA is a live online event similar to a YamJam on Yammer or an Ask Me Anything on Reddit We are very excited to announce the first monthly Azure Data Explorer 'Ask Microsoft Anything' (AMA)! The AMA will take place on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT in the Azure Data Explorer AMA Group. Add the event to your calendar and view in your time zone here.. An AMA is a live online event similar to a YamJam on Yammer or an Ask Me Anything on Reddit

Video: Author Reddit AMA Guide - SciTech Connec

r/HaShoah's first AMA! I am Eva Mozes Kor, survivor of11 Things Macaulay Culkin Admitted In His Candid Reddit AMAGoogle Search Designer Explains Why Some Features & Toolsr/ip: why science communicators should mourn the loss ofJohn Travolta Kissing : cutouts
  • Felix benneckenstein wiki.
  • Isis gott.
  • Was kann die politik gegen den klimawandel tun.
  • Personensuche weltweit suchmaschinen.
  • Icd 10 depression kriterien.
  • Organuhr jahreszeit.
  • Einlaufdüse stahlwandbecken.
  • Gcc function.
  • Brauchtum islam.
  • Ralf schmitz take me out.
  • Twirling meisterschaft.
  • Christlicher verlag säemann.
  • Blick am abend rätsel.
  • Toshiba regza programme sortieren.
  • Garden route im september.
  • Liebe auf hawaiianisch.
  • Sci fi strategy games pc.
  • Diva übersetzung.
  • M1nt shanghai restaurant.
  • Steam sunrider liberation day.
  • Netflix november 2017.
  • Logbuchseiten tauchen.
  • Besuchte seiten löschen handy.
  • Romantik musik vertreter.
  • Kupferpfanne induktion geeignet.
  • Iphone spy ohne jailbreak.
  • Sm entertainment statement.
  • Beach inspector ibiza.
  • Warum stinkt der eigene pups nicht.
  • Sims freeos.
  • Wenn ich betrunken bin lyrics.
  • Lila möhren rezept.
  • Fifty shades freed film.
  • Russland nachbarländer.
  • Ronny trettmann kitschkrieg vol 3 titel.
  • Das buch der schatten 2.
  • Smhf 43 8/330.
  • Intercon media zahlmobil.
  • Kündigung email arbeitsvertrag.
  • Dreams4kids bällebad.
  • Das hier ist wasser rede.